Sunday, February 22, 2009

இ BRYAN ADAMS, Everything I Do|Summer of '69


Bryan Guy Adams OC, OBC born on Nov 5, 1959 in Kingston, Ontario, Canada who is a rock singer, song-writer and photographer. He won the 34th Grammy Awards for 'Best Song Written for Motion Picture' in the movie Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves with his "Everything I Do". Sorry folks, this music video is currently not available [great news this special edition came in a week later, see never give up in trying!] but found this resurgent summer song which 'heated' up the whole world again and voted the #1 song in Canada in 2006. Whoa! Love the wonderful Portuguese fans. Great sing-along...

"Oh when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Ya - I'd wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life

Back in the Summer of '69..."

No comments: